2020 Miss Livermore Rodeo
The application period is NOW OPEN!
To apply for Miss Livermore Rodeo 2020, please CLICK HERE
or click the button below to download the application.
The Livermore Stockmen’s Rodeo Association wants to thank you for your interest in running for Miss Livermore Rodeo 2020. The year will be jammed packed with rodeos, community appearances, dinners, and much more exciting events! The commitment of Miss Livermore Rodeo can be a hectic and chaotic one, but definitely worth the time and effort.
Please review the packet to make sure you fully understand what will be asked of you if you are chosen as Miss Livermore Rodeo 2020.
• Read entire package.
• Complete all of the enclosed forms.
• Entries must be postmarked by Friday, February 21, 2020 ~ NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Mail your completed entry to the Queen Committee:
• When mailing your entry, you must include the following
(incomplete or late entries will not be accepted)
1. Your signed application form.
2. Your signed Memorandum of Understanding.
3. Your signed Waiver of Liability form.
4. Two 8x10 photographs; one head and shoulder pose and one full body shot of you in western attire.
5. A copy of your California Driver’s License or Birth Certificate.
6. A copy of your Medical Insurance coverage card.
7. A $25.00 Entry Fee – Payable to LSRA
Other details information regarding dates and rules
are stated within the application.
Should you have any questions please contact:
Michelle White: (209) 595-1415
or Kim Connors: (925) 759-2526
or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Livermore Stockmen’s Rodeo Association
c/o Queen Committee
P.O. Box 646
Livermore, CA 94551